10 Things to Do Memorial Day Weekend
Memorial Day Weekend is considered by most to be the START of the summer, and that alone is a great reason to celebrate! Below is a list of things to do, but Stockn’Go would love to know what YOU plan to do! Please leave a comment below and let us know how you’re spending your Memorial Day weekend, whether it includes one if our suggestions or not!
1. Parade – many towns celebrate the day with a parade where you can watch marching bands, floats, youth groups and more pass by.
2. Farmers Market – find local fruits and vegetables, plants, flowers and at some markets music and prepared food.
3. Run a 5k – run for charity or run for fun, either way its a great way to start your weekend.
4. Beach – Its going to be a beautiful weekend and the beach is calling your name!
5. BBQ – If the horse comes before the carriage, then the BBQ comes after the Beach
6. Baseball – peanuts + popcorn + hot dogs + baseball = Good Times
7. Golf – whether its golfing with the boys or as a couple, golf is always a great way to spend a beautiful day
8. Camping – take advantage of this long weekend and get away without paying inflated hotel prices
9. Boating – if you’re near water this is a great activity for singles, families, girls and boys
10. Buy a car, go shopping, buy stuff online, stock up at Stockn’Go – SALES, SALES, SALES!!