Are You Prepared For Trick-or-Treat?
The fall is officially here…and Halloween is just around the corner! You don’t want to find yourself waiting until last minute to pick out a costume and be forced to scour half empty store shelves for not only a costume that you or your child likes but for a costume that fits! Make this Halloween less stressful by selecting any needed costumes now and addressing other trick-or-treat issues that might come up.
To help you be prepared, Stockn’Go has put together a few questions for you to think about…
- Do you have time to make your child’s costume or do you plan to purchase one?
- Do you plan to put any constraints on your child’s costume selection?
- Does your child have a bag to carry the candy? Flashlights and comfortable shoes?
- Depending on how old your children are, should they be trick-or-treating WITH or WITHOUT adult supervision?
- How do you plan to disburse the candy once Trick or Treat is over? Will you put a limit on consumption?
- Have you made a plan to go over safety tips with any children going off on their own? Stay tuned for an upcoming Stockn’Go post that will highlight some important safety tips for you and your children to know!