Easy Back To School Hair Styles
Summer’s almost over, and you’re ready to go back to school. How are you going to wear your hair? You want casual and easy to style, especially at first. Who wants to roll out of bed and spend hours on their hair?
These styles will get you going in a hurry and keep you looking great without a lot of fuss. Use a texturizer in your hair for maximum volume, and let your hair go a little messy and wild.
1. Tiny Braids – Take a one inch piece of hair on the side of your head and braid a skinny braid down the side of your hair, fastening it with a hair band. If you have bangs, just braid the hair right beside the bangs. if you have long bangs or no bangs, just braid the hair beside where bangs would be. Repeat on the other side.
2. Side Braid – Pull hair to one side of head, and make a low side ponytail. Secure with a hair band. Braid the ponytail loosely and pull it forward, over your shoulder.
3. Braided Crown – This looks elegant if your hair is long enough on top to do this style. Gather the whole front section of your hair right above your forehead. Braid hair, working toward the back of your hair. Secure braid with a hair band and use a bobby pin to secure it so it doesn’t move around or flop forward.
4. Braided Pull Back – Take the hair on one side of your head, right beside your bangs (or where bangs would be), about a three inch section. Braid hair, working toward the back. Secure with a hair band. Do the same thing on the other side. Once both sides of your hair are braided, use a small elastic band to hold both braids loosely together behind your head.
1. Loose Side Pony – Pull hair low and to one side. Secure it with a hair band, loosely, pulling it over your shoulder so that it hangs in front. Leave your bangs messy, and leave a few strands of hair hanging out on the sides.
2. Tiny Pony Tails – Take a one inch strand of hair on each side of your head – approximately where bangs end – and make a small pony tail. Do the same thing on the other side.
3. Tiny Pony Pull Back – Pull a one inch strand of hair on each side of your head toward the back. Secure the pony tails together at mid – back with a hair band. If your hair is slippery and has a tendency to slide, make a pony tail of each one and then secure at back.
Finish all these hair styles by using a shine spray on your hair. Your hair will look adorable – shiny, glossy, and a little bit wild.
These are just a few cute, easy hair styles that you can use at the beginning of school or when you’re crunched for time. Do you have an easy fallback hair style you use when you don’t have much time? Let me know on twitter, Facebook, or leave me a message here on the blog.