Spend Less, Save More!
Did you make a New Years Resolution this year to spend less money or save more??
According to StatisticBrain.com approximately 34% of Americans made that same resolution. Spending less money is a great goal to strive for but many people don’t know where to begin. So we came up with a few tips to start you on your way…
- Brewing your own coffee or tea at and taking it to go can save you over $500 per year
- Blow, style, color and curl your hair at home. Over $100 at the salon or less than $10 per box at home
- Treat yourself to an at-home manicure and pedicure and save over $60 each time
- Pack a lunch, save over $10 per meal, and avoid the greasy fat filled foods that restaurants serve
- Invite friends over instead of going out for dinner/drinks
- Drink more water, not only is it good for you its FREE!
Make a Plan
- Plan meals and shopping outings around sales and discounts available
- Pre-cook meat and vegetables with little seasoning for easy on the go meals that can be customized with flavors as you go.
- Sign up for mint.com and start tracking your spending, plan a budget and save for retirement
- Plan activities for your children that don’t cost a lot of money, you might be surprised at how easily they can be entertained
- Get rid of unused or infrequently used memberships and subscriptions
- Buy used clothes, cars and other items whenever you can
Where else can you save money on all of your favorite products? At Stockn’Go of course. Check out our Fragrance Sale and other great discounts going on now…