Tips to Get the Perfect Eyebrows
An article by TeamSNG No Comments
Even though your eyebrows only compromise a small part of your face, the impact they have on your overall appearance is large. If you need evidence of that just Google ‘celebrities without eyebrows’ sometimes – you will be shocked with just how important our eyebrows are. That is the precise reason that we have these tips for you to make sure that you end up with perfect eyebrows.
- Tip 1 – Take some time off. If you are tweezing your eyebrows every week, you cannot see the shape and natural growth pattern of your eyebrows. Not only does it make it easier to style your eyebrows when you know your natural pattern, but waiting also means that your hairs all have the same growth cycle. This means that instead of having to tweeze every week because some hairs will grow differently, you can just do it all at once.
- Tip 2 – A well-lit area You need to be in a well-lit, comfortable space when tweezing your eyebrows. This will help you see the hairs that you would otherwise miss. When you remove the fine hairs that you can see in a well-lit room, you can give your eyebrows a more defined look.
- Tip 3 – Go with the flow When pulling out hairs, pull in the direction of the hair growth. This helps you prevent injury to the hair follicle or the lid. Pull the skin tight with one hand while tweezing and make sure that you have a solid grip on your tweezers. Make sure that you have sturdy tweezers such as Revlon Expert Tweezers for a better grip. When you go against the grain, the damaged hair follicle may cause discomfort, swelling, or possibly even infection.
- Tip 4 – Do not pull more than one hair When you are pulling out more than one hair at a time, you may think that you are being efficient. However, it can result in botched eyebrows and can end up looking like a rushed job. Even words, it can cause inflammation and create an unclean tweeze. If you do find that you get ingrown hairs or bumps while tweezing try a Bump Stopper Treatment on effected areas. While it is going to take a bit more time, one hair with each tweeze guarantees the best overall results.
- Tip 5- No extreme close-ups Some people use a magnifying mirror to get extremely up-close-and-personal with their eyebrows. This is not recommended. The reason is that when you cannot see a hair in your ‘normal’ mirror, neither can someone else. Some of these extreme close-ups will lead to mistakes you cannot correct, such as over-tweezing. When focusing exclusively on the tiny hairs, you are not paying attention to shape and symmetry of your face.
- Tip 6 –Do not go overboard You would not believe how many people need “eyebrow rehab” after they over-tweeze the area. This can make the eyebrows look unnatural and may even make the person seem much older than they really are. The “straight brow” (the arched shape of the eyebrow is completely removed) and the “tadpole brow” (eyebrows that are too thin at the beginning) are just two examples of ‘tweezing gone bad’.
Shop Stockn’Go.com for UNBEATABLE deals on hair and beauty products!
Leave a comment
green travel summer activities family women's wear daily tips best beauty products dawn discount health products anti frizz tips men cleanser Beauty shop Biolage summer color environmentally conscious alternative uses cleanse Chi Silk Infusion healthcare Beauty Products oil of olay eye drops sunscreen trick or treat sleep aid halloween costume axe deodorant heat protection hair heat summer hair help for thinning hair thinning hair stress guide fall must-haves Skin care sharpies disocunts grooming products nail biting sunblock deoderent ingrown hair nail moisturizing fine hair treatment Green dentangler supplements cleaning products halloween party local gifts for women teeth healthy skin paul mitchell household cleaning reuse packs adam berkowitz anti-perspirant hair relaxer colored hair tame frizz cleaning exercise migrane Frizzy Hair fall seasonally pin to win gift baskets dark circles coupons regenerist products sale costumes Royal Wedding melatonin under eye circles bumble & bumble Redken straight hair pedicure balm BIC salon products shave Rusk diet tea tree styling fine hair tutorial Valentines coarse hair men's hair products Beauty exfoliate hair care for men conditioning treatment hairdos health and beauty lunch prizes supplies low carb resolutions Spring seasons hydrate oil absorbing sheets dish soap baby shop olay regenerist summer hair care recycle hair products sexy hair gift center enjoy life travel beauty products freebie complexion haircare household pregnancy toothpaste Abba Date Ideas curl amplifier grill crayons hand care baby care curl booster pet safety Gifts national teacher's day Summer dads green gifts discount products valentines day restaurant bandaid dry hair discount health and beauty products mother's day soft hands hair styling tips green living new beauty products glue crafts summer beauty products serum highlights summer vacation essie skin care products Easter gluten free vacation St Patricks Day sunburn relief resolution styling cream clean and clear healthy nails Friday freebie parfum sun block promo code kodak nail care fragrances buy in bulk bed head volumizer lotion Discount Hair Products mo.com basket thick hair Healthy and beauty products highlighted hair Pureology contest raw blowout price Health and Beauty products online game checklst fragile hair quotes ethnic hair skin health Sun Protection moisturize health care Labor Day cinco de mayo black hair breath spray school lunch teens hair styles coupon code hair damage home office ponds Kerastase money haunted house nailtique halloween accessories Bumble&Bumble face care household supplies thankful body wash buy the case hand lotion hot 100 list cleaning supplies review cases fuego household goods summer manicure fine hair relaxer SPF lotion green summer daily moisturizer with sunscreen chemically treated hair household chores mom curls rock discounts body lotion sweepstakes new years leave in conditioner cuticle care single use camera Going Green soft shampoo Discontinued Products lysol nails beach win prizes flatiron bride hair loss product review live green hair conditioner coupon dry shampoo gillette cream bandages eye cream straighten biosilk shampoo road trip olive oil braids news Self Tanning tan green ideas Crayola eat green bathroom awards anti aging sun damage Discount Code spring sales Guess That Product green party Sharpie nail products environment organic body cream spending essentials Highlight Hairstyles discount fragrance black friday autumn Wine fashion health products gift card holiday father's day fridayfreebie toner best sellers vegetables shaving cream baby wipes oil hairstyles gift cards lip care Catwalk polish school shopping top coat memorial day travel hairspray Shiny Hair perfume learning sunburn chi video contest Independence Day Hair Color sustainable Summer Products TIGI weight loss nail care tips fruits wrinkles pore strips facebook travel toiletries remove grease straighten hair pomade vaseline thanksgiving Gardening Tips sexy bath and body 4th of July summer fun aloe vera entrepreneur decorations skin care tips antiperspirant curl hair weather summer sun day cream oily skin gum discount hair products for brunettes costume reduce diapers products for men styling hair savings dermabrush save money hair spray nail polish employee picks discount nail products scrub lotions holiday gift ideas summertime facials conditioner halloween opi Health school tv character daily moisturizer july hair care tips gift ideas large pores colgate beauty questions neutrogena hait antiaging green tips macadamia Philosophy cologne hair color tips mint shop online customer reviews candy men's hair care coconut oil hair care chores styling camera skin cream April Fools Day dehydration k-pak birthday gifts night cream healthy Reviews curly hair recipes damaged hair short hair deals Greeting cards nature's bounty nutrition fingernails streaked hair detangler sun care in the news gloss contests Recyling Matrix baby powder burn calories gel mens styling skincare hair tips back to school green shopping base coat Earth Day breakout skin lotion beach getaway eco-conscious game hair serum vegan food treats makeup remover grooming products for men gift hands coffee kids manicure price beat guarantee giveaway thin hair men hair care Holidays de-tangler gift sets Recycling long hair emergency kit down home manicure water checklist face wash facial scrub laundry Silk Infusion hair styling products pamper yourself household tips lashes deodorant glowing skin catwalk curls oil stains activities defrizzer deep cleanse Moisturizer amplify holiday gift ideas for women skin mens gifts twitter joico fall beauty tips hair straightener safety tips town hall meeting chapstick grocery halloween safety dyed hair how to finishing college dog costume anti boredom month nail care products humidity anti frizz labor day weekend dad frizz hair shaving eating camping comforter Beauty Tips dry skin sunscsreen Name That Brand hair secrets Giveaways Mexican warren-tricomi clay mask olay excedrin silk therapy bundles baseball texture money saving tips BBQ save energy syling foods hair care products free shipping curls detangling sun discount beauty products christmas sun burn pinterest May 5 self tan pamper bulk purchasing as seen on tv oily daily deal Gardening Tools calming serum beauty secrets Jergens Alcohol american crew split ends kid costumes mousse ideas blotting papers winter curl hair tutorial stay cool detox fragrance healthy hair dinner winter skin care oil free wwd