Tips to Get the Perfect Eyebrows
An article by TeamSNG No Comments
Even though your eyebrows only compromise a small part of your face, the impact they have on your overall appearance is large. If you need evidence of that just Google ‘celebrities without eyebrows’ sometimes – you will be shocked with just how important our eyebrows are. That is the precise reason that we have these tips for you to make sure that you end up with perfect eyebrows.
- Tip 1 – Take some time off. If you are tweezing your eyebrows every week, you cannot see the shape and natural growth pattern of your eyebrows. Not only does it make it easier to style your eyebrows when you know your natural pattern, but waiting also means that your hairs all have the same growth cycle. This means that instead of having to tweeze every week because some hairs will grow differently, you can just do it all at once.
- Tip 2 – A well-lit area You need to be in a well-lit, comfortable space when tweezing your eyebrows. This will help you see the hairs that you would otherwise miss. When you remove the fine hairs that you can see in a well-lit room, you can give your eyebrows a more defined look.
- Tip 3 – Go with the flow When pulling out hairs, pull in the direction of the hair growth. This helps you prevent injury to the hair follicle or the lid. Pull the skin tight with one hand while tweezing and make sure that you have a solid grip on your tweezers. Make sure that you have sturdy tweezers such as Revlon Expert Tweezers for a better grip. When you go against the grain, the damaged hair follicle may cause discomfort, swelling, or possibly even infection.
- Tip 4 – Do not pull more than one hair When you are pulling out more than one hair at a time, you may think that you are being efficient. However, it can result in botched eyebrows and can end up looking like a rushed job. Even words, it can cause inflammation and create an unclean tweeze. If you do find that you get ingrown hairs or bumps while tweezing try a Bump Stopper Treatment on effected areas. While it is going to take a bit more time, one hair with each tweeze guarantees the best overall results.
- Tip 5- No extreme close-ups Some people use a magnifying mirror to get extremely up-close-and-personal with their eyebrows. This is not recommended. The reason is that when you cannot see a hair in your ‘normal’ mirror, neither can someone else. Some of these extreme close-ups will lead to mistakes you cannot correct, such as over-tweezing. When focusing exclusively on the tiny hairs, you are not paying attention to shape and symmetry of your face.
- Tip 6 –Do not go overboard You would not believe how many people need “eyebrow rehab” after they over-tweeze the area. This can make the eyebrows look unnatural and may even make the person seem much older than they really are. The “straight brow” (the arched shape of the eyebrow is completely removed) and the “tadpole brow” (eyebrows that are too thin at the beginning) are just two examples of ‘tweezing gone bad’.
Shop Stockn’Go.com for UNBEATABLE deals on hair and beauty products!
Leave a comment
skincare gluten free chores catwalk curls dish soap Kerastase free shipping thick hair gift sets seasonally dinner Gardening Tools household supplies summer fun alternative uses streaked hair discount products healthy nails discount nail products hair tips women's wear daily short hair Holidays biosilk silk therapy dentangler enjoy life essie labor day weekend treatment olay beauty questions nature's bounty cases local costumes safety tips packs regenerist home manicure nailtique Rusk fine hair healthy skin perfume awards game Hair Color parfum hairdos how to stress employee picks skin lotion fashion christmas hair styles environmentally conscious memorial day grill nail care tips bed head summer hair national teacher's day BBQ braids hair conditioner curly hair fragrance video contest antiaging sun St Patricks Day daily deal Bumble&Bumble hands hairstyles help for thinning hair products for men spring sales ideas nail products Green skin deals highlights Highlight Hairstyles contests beauty secrets curl booster discount beauty products remove grease Giveaways hair care tips fruits in the news hair color tips laundry pedicure colgate base coat tea tree school shopping summer activities anti aging green living health care mo.com antiperspirant clay mask Discontinued Products Summer Products gel shampoo volumizer polish hand lotion customer reviews Philosophy manicure skin care products Biolage skin cream baby powder syling salon products activities school lunch sleep aid weather axe deodorant guide baby care home office body lotion discount fragrance lunch Crayola buy in bulk gift center Shiny Hair cuticle care anti boredom month hair care products sustainable sun damage coupons soft hands winter skin care anti frizz tips gift cards green ideas TIGI sunburn styling hair Frizzy Hair texture hair care Healthy and beauty products large pores k-pak green shopping calming serum aloe vera buy the case face care Beauty Products Earth Day sexy hair environment baseball shaving summer manicure holiday gift ideas for women Self Tanning nutrition road trip skin health water fall must-haves grooming products fall beauty tips May 5 green party heat protection hair relaxer dry skin household tips thanksgiving body cream nail bumble & bumble pomade shop hand care nail care cleaning recipes neutrogena halloween accessories Valentines halloween party hair serum exercise healthy mens gifts conditioner oil stains deoderent summertime hair care for men win prizes cleaning products beach hair gifts for women facials toothpaste lip care mom candy disocunts Royal Wedding curls dads discount summer vacation resolution reduce save energy dry hair price beat guarantee soft shampoo halloween safety cleaning supplies styling Pureology vegetables sunscreen Reviews sunscsreen learning hair styling tips spending organic lotion school dermabrush green tips dawn bulk purchasing top coat grocery twitter black friday curl hair Date Ideas moisturize detangler discounts Mexican contest colored hair treats fragrances sun block hair products for brunettes eat green black hair Beauty shop household frizz Moisturizer household cleaning wwd tan nail care products curls rock Chi Silk Infusion heat teeth entrepreneur blotting papers oily skin conditioning treatment grooming products for men Recyling styling fine hair gift card travel toiletries kid costumes low carb glue straighten Health highlighted hair travel beauty products sunburn relief restaurant comforter food cream anti frizz halloween costume thankful bathroom crafts family sale Labor Day pregnancy summer beauty products BIC bandages town hall meeting cinco de mayo baby wipes cologne live green daily moisturizer checklist pamper yourself tutorial dad Name That Brand Sun Protection adam berkowitz online game healthcare new years summer sun hair secrets autumn deodorant kids baby foods costume products vegan shave diapers ethnic hair diet Spring paul mitchell thin hair down haunted house Friday freebie detangling recycle savings crayons reuse money oil free sharpies best sellers amplify holiday hair damage coarse hair health products summer hair care beach getaway oil holiday gift ideas pet safety pore strips green summer 4th of July burn calories supplements promo code pin to win Matrix sunblock hair straightener kodak complexion warren-tricomi men chemically treated hair eco-conscious discount health and beauty products Redken blowout price eating seasons Beauty Tips Catwalk Recycling skin care tips summer color hairspray nail biting winter camera facebook quotes anti-perspirant joico de-tangler weight loss dog costume Gifts dark circles money saving tips tv character olive oil stay cool back to school father's day july Silk Infusion discount health products dyed hair SPF lotion save money gum bundles melatonin birthday gifts thinning hair Wine sun burn health and beauty Gardening Tips chi giveaway coupon code pamper Going Green shaving cream Discount Hair Products curl fuego green travel excedrin hydrate mens styling lysol men's hair care long hair supplies humidity gift ideas household goods basket tame frizz defrizzer hair styling products Summer halloween mousse Skin care men hair care under eye circles oil of olay Greeting cards Sharpie sun care hair tutorial green gifts review straighten hair sweepstakes Guess That Product gift teens curl amplifier new beauty products haircare pinterest best beauty products valentines day coupon self tan body wash ingrown hair product review exfoliate Jergens tips oil absorbing sheets raw hair loss gift baskets college moisturizing fine hair as seen on tv single use camera trick or treat migrane detox mint Beauty nail polish vacation fragile hair decorations fall Discount Code hair spray Abba camping lotions checklst facial scrub hair products ponds olay regenerist men's hair products opi serum damaged hair gillette Health and Beauty products shop online healthy hair Alcohol sexy bath and body leave in conditioner hair relaxer american crew news coffee resolutions nails dehydration night cream bandaid household chores prizes vaseline April Fools Day Independence Day mother's day styling cream hot 100 list clean and clear fridayfreebie flatiron finishing Easter coconut oil freebie fingernails daily moisturizer with sunscreen