Tips to Get the Perfect Eyebrows
An article by TeamSNG No Comments
Even though your eyebrows only compromise a small part of your face, the impact they have on your overall appearance is large. If you need evidence of that just Google ‘celebrities without eyebrows’ sometimes – you will be shocked with just how important our eyebrows are. That is the precise reason that we have these tips for you to make sure that you end up with perfect eyebrows.
- Tip 1 – Take some time off. If you are tweezing your eyebrows every week, you cannot see the shape and natural growth pattern of your eyebrows. Not only does it make it easier to style your eyebrows when you know your natural pattern, but waiting also means that your hairs all have the same growth cycle. This means that instead of having to tweeze every week because some hairs will grow differently, you can just do it all at once.
- Tip 2 – A well-lit area You need to be in a well-lit, comfortable space when tweezing your eyebrows. This will help you see the hairs that you would otherwise miss. When you remove the fine hairs that you can see in a well-lit room, you can give your eyebrows a more defined look.
- Tip 3 – Go with the flow When pulling out hairs, pull in the direction of the hair growth. This helps you prevent injury to the hair follicle or the lid. Pull the skin tight with one hand while tweezing and make sure that you have a solid grip on your tweezers. Make sure that you have sturdy tweezers such as Revlon Expert Tweezers for a better grip. When you go against the grain, the damaged hair follicle may cause discomfort, swelling, or possibly even infection.
- Tip 4 – Do not pull more than one hair When you are pulling out more than one hair at a time, you may think that you are being efficient. However, it can result in botched eyebrows and can end up looking like a rushed job. Even words, it can cause inflammation and create an unclean tweeze. If you do find that you get ingrown hairs or bumps while tweezing try a Bump Stopper Treatment on effected areas. While it is going to take a bit more time, one hair with each tweeze guarantees the best overall results.
- Tip 5- No extreme close-ups Some people use a magnifying mirror to get extremely up-close-and-personal with their eyebrows. This is not recommended. The reason is that when you cannot see a hair in your ‘normal’ mirror, neither can someone else. Some of these extreme close-ups will lead to mistakes you cannot correct, such as over-tweezing. When focusing exclusively on the tiny hairs, you are not paying attention to shape and symmetry of your face.
- Tip 6 –Do not go overboard You would not believe how many people need “eyebrow rehab” after they over-tweeze the area. This can make the eyebrows look unnatural and may even make the person seem much older than they really are. The “straight brow” (the arched shape of the eyebrow is completely removed) and the “tadpole brow” (eyebrows that are too thin at the beginning) are just two examples of ‘tweezing gone bad’.
Shop Stockn’Go.com for UNBEATABLE deals on hair and beauty products!
Leave a comment
in the news Guess That Product men school twitter costumes baby wipes straighten hair hairspray nail polish Hair Color sunblock winter skin care teens coffee reduce toner hairstyles contests dads green travel bride freebie travel beauty products money family free shipping antiperspirant mom body cream curl hair healthy skin hair styling tips bumble & bumble k-pak anti boredom month discount health products facebook curl booster eat green skin health Gifts pedicure food chapstick best sellers travel toiletries daily moisturizer streaked hair breath spray products for men cleaning soft shampoo ideas product review products money saving tips straight hair sunscreen polish candy dry hair hair relaxer employee picks Pureology Discount Code Self Tanning household tips styling fine hair entrepreneur news july disocunts fall price beat guarantee stress moisturizing fine hair glue haircare facials Summer mens styling hydrate summer beauty products live green colored hair men hair care laundry remove grease Greeting cards regenerist hair tutorial macadamia halloween accessories gel Healthy and beauty products back to school Discount Hair Products mother's day gift cards household goods Shiny Hair decorations summer activities Wine town hall meeting colgate comforter body lotion ingrown hair bandaid self tan cases bathroom seasons diet gift ideas spring sales hairdos moisturize Discontinued Products humidity under eye circles neutrogena hair tips halloween costume skin care products discount health and beauty products new beauty products grill holiday gift ideas fine hair conditioner sleep aid April Fools Day nail care products dinner Philosophy dry skin aloe vera flatiron dry shampoo dawn hair straightener video contest Beauty Tips heat protection hair coupons Giveaways paul mitchell anti frizz pinterest household supplies hair secrets sunscsreen curly hair sharpies adam berkowitz prizes oil absorbing sheets texture soft hands Health and Beauty products pin to win Name That Brand autumn oily labor day weekend Beauty shop blowout price biosilk Friday freebie kids complexion clean and clear Rusk leave in conditioner dish soap green gifts cologne hair products for brunettes face care Moisturizer recycle burn calories dark circles beach discount beauty products summer fun syling gifts for women oily skin summer vacation fragrances men's hair care nails summer hair care eye drops St Patricks Day basket how to haunted house frizz thankful home office customer reviews discount fragrance seasonally Royal Wedding damaged hair vegan lip care buy the case fuego gillette dog costume hair conditioner hair care tips hair care for men wwd spending summertime pamper Bumble&Bumble sun care salon products supplements checklst grooming products skin cream health care chemically treated hair pregnancy highlights Spring health and beauty ethnic hair camera discount products Going Green dehydration valentines day school shopping discounts green ideas tips curl as seen on tv halloween safety BBQ dentangler eating eye cream olay halloween lysol opi green summer christmas tea tree thin hair kid costumes sun burn styling skin highlighted hair curls wrinkles gift card curl amplifier holiday gift ideas for women pomade grooming products for men healthy nails Beauty volumizer bandages sale shop online tv character essie lotion finishing beauty questions memorial day antiaging cleaning supplies sexy bath and body skin lotion hair care nail biting win prizes hands baby powder daily deal coupon code exfoliate grocery cleanser holiday cuticle care down pamper yourself oil environmentally conscious shop hair styling products mens gifts Frizzy Hair anti-perspirant shampoo Silk Infusion reuse supplies makeup remover olive oil hair products detox nail kodak nature's bounty Recyling Independence Day bed head daily moisturizer with sunscreen long hair split ends gluten free household chores 4th of July melatonin toothpaste Sun Protection hand lotion best beauty products scrub anti aging fruits green tips camping summer manicure save money beauty secrets new years help for thinning hair eco-conscious recipes shaving cream styling hair Kerastase tame frizz deodorant calming serum trick or treat american crew SPF lotion nailtique Sharpie guide cream summer sun Green dermabrush fall must-haves weight loss halloween party excedrin lashes healthy alternative uses base coat safety tips baby care nutrition contest black hair short hair curls rock May 5 sweepstakes Crayola healthcare hair styles buy in bulk BIC skincare health products Matrix green shopping de-tangler top coat lunch bulk purchasing diapers pet safety crayons Date Ideas hair loss gift Labor Day school lunch emergency kit nail care tips Mexican tutorial parfum deals hair serum women's wear daily axe deodorant cleaning products mint home manicure nail products migrane crafts household men's hair products online game local Reviews balm low carb Gardening Tips night cream Health packs Valentines lotions discount Recycling checklist Jergens savings dad thick hair thanksgiving baby body wash activities Easter green living sun damage resolutions mo.com Catwalk detangling gum treatment gift center treats glowing skin hot 100 list shave college vacation ponds black friday sunburn thinning hair giveaway weather birthday gifts game Beauty Products environment stay cool Abba summer hair styling cream single use camera fingernails Summer Products anti frizz tips learning warren-tricomi heat gift sets organic raw chi cleanse save energy hait detangler fall beauty tips review Redken hand care winter defrizzer summer color sustainable green party dyed hair gift baskets braids Skin care facial scrub discount nail products enjoy life household cleaning Holidays shaving fashion road trip healthy hair skin care tips foods sun hair care products cinco de mayo coarse hair blotting papers hair Gardening Tools awards silk therapy mousse quotes conditioning treatment perfume deoderent fragile hair catwalk curls olay regenerist chores tan nail care relaxer hair damage large pores coupon day cream resolution vegetables hair spray fridayfreebie restaurant joico vaseline amplify water father's day straighten fragrance bundles oil stains gloss Highlight Hairstyles teeth pore strips sun block Earth Day oil free costume hair color tips beach getaway baseball national teacher's day serum sexy hair sunburn relief coconut oil Biolage oil of olay clay mask Alcohol promo code manicure Chi Silk Infusion exercise TIGI